On 18-19 April 2018, Vietnam will host one of the most influential meetings on steel & steelmaking raw materials in Asia. A programme packed with the best informed speakers including: SEAISI, Baosteel, JSW, Trafigura, Vietnam Steel Association, and many more will gather to discuss the outlook for the ASEAN steel markets.
The Kallanish Asia Steel Markets 2018 conference is the must-attend event if you work in the Asian Steel sector.
Gain insight and analysis on key themes including:
- Integration in the Southeast Asian steel industry
- How will Asean grow as a steel trading hub?
- New capacity developments
- Infrastructure and government investment
- Are Chinese scrap exports sustainable?
- What is the next big scrap market shock?
- The exporting giants: China, Japan, Korea
- New active suppliers: India, Iran, Russia, Turkey
- Is the recovery in freight rates now unstoppable?
- Is a centralised China good or bad for global steel markets?
- Growing manufacturing in Southeast Asia
- Opening new markets in Myanmar
» View the conference topics, programme and speakers.
Further more, did you know, that if you register before the end of the month, you can attend the Plant Tour free of charge (value $50). Book here.